Monday, March 10, 2014

Cheap Little Jellycat Soft Baby Book I Love My Daddy Deals

Little Jellycat Soft Baby Book I Love My Daddy - Best Price

Shopping for a solid products of Jelly Cat?. The Little Jellycat Soft Baby Book I Love My Daddy were made for you without having to worry all the hassles.

Little Jellycat Soft Baby Book I Love My Daddy photo

Click image to see larger image and other view

  • Current Price
  • Techincal Details
  • Customers Reviews

  • Little Jellycat Soft Baby Book I Love My Daddy picture

    Brief information of Little Jellycat Soft Baby Book I Love My Daddy:


    ASIN number: B006WN720U
    Brand: Jelly Cat

    I Love My Daddy Soft Baby Book from Little Jellycat with 8 inside pages, size 6"/15cms. Colourful soft book, with Child and Daddy Animal activity story. Fun textures, rattle, squeaker and crinkle sounds.

    What makes this Little Jellycat Soft Baby Book I Love My Daddy stands out?


    • Soft baby safe book
    • Features interesting tactile or auditory items on each page to engage baby
    • Approx. 7 inches square
    • Velcro hanging loop for stroller or carseat

    Best discount for this product


    We've found that Amazon.com is continously providing the best price for this product. Click the button below to check the current discount and chance to get free shipping.

    Little Jellycat Soft Baby Book I Love My Daddy photo

    VigLink badge

    No comments:

    Post a Comment