Monday, March 10, 2014

Cheap I Frogee Green Multi Function Brocade Diaper Bag / Backpack / Stroller Bag Discount !!

I Frogee Green Multi Function Brocade Diaper Bag / Backpack / Stroller Bag - on Amazon.com

Whenever we are looking to pay for a tool, we always choose to find the very best one for our needs and for our money. The quality of the I Frogee Green Multi Function Brocade Diaper Bag / Backpack / Stroller Bag is superior.

I Frogee Green Multi Function Brocade Diaper Bag / Backpack / Stroller Bag picture

Click image to see larger image and other view

  • Current Price
  • Techincal Details
  • Customers Reviews

  • I Frogee Green Multi Function Brocade Diaper Bag / Backpack / Stroller Bag photo

    Info about I Frogee Green Multi Function Brocade Diaper Bag / Backpack / Stroller Bag:


    ASIN number: B00BIPVQ0E
    Brand: I Frogee

    Shoulder Bag - Back Pack - Baby Stroller Bag.

    - Selected fine brocade fabric, black nylon liner.
    - 2 big side pockets, 2 inner back wall pockets(1 wide velco for wallet, 1 for cellphone & keys).
    - Size: 13 1/4"W x 6 1/2"D x 12"H.
    - Flip close with hidden Magnet button, back wide zipper compartment.
    - 2" adjustable strap with buckles to switch from shoulder bag to stroller bag. Adjustable backpack straps (1 1/4"W) stored in the back wide pocket. Hook up and use as backpack.
    - Free padded changing mat(13" x 18" black nylon).
    - Machine washable(Cold with like colors. Do not tumble dry).
    -Other colors available: red, gold, silver gray.

    What makes this I Frogee Green Multi Function Brocade Diaper Bag / Backpack / Stroller Bag stands out?


    • Asian Brocade Fabric
    • Multi Function Diaper Bag / Backpack / Stroller Bag
    • Free padded changing mat(13" x 18 " black nylon)

    Want big discount and free delivery?


    I suggest you to check the price on Amazon.com as we noticed that Amazon.com always give huge discount all year round especially on holiday time. Unfortunately sometimes the discount doesn't last longer, so be sure you get it soon. Check the discount by clicking the button below.

    I Frogee Green Multi Function Brocade Diaper Bag / Backpack / Stroller Bag picture

    VigLink badge

    No comments:

    Post a Comment